It was soooooo gross. I fed H, burped him, and then lifted him up a bit so I could stand. He started to smile and coo at me, and he looked so stinkin' adorable that I started to laugh. That's when it happened-- spit-up FLEW into my open MOUTH. And just think... that thing you asked me about... this could happen to YOU, too. That's closeness.
I'm a 30-something Catholic wife and mother of three (mother of three, not wife of three... that would be far more chaotic and illegal) adorable kids under the age of 5.
M= my ridiculously handsome husband C= my precocious and precious 4-year-old girl H= my silly and sweet 2-year-old son B= my bubbly and blessed baby girl
I don't even understand how that happens...but it makes me laugh!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was soooooo gross. I fed H, burped him, and then lifted him up a bit so I could stand. He started to smile and coo at me, and he looked so stinkin' adorable that I started to laugh. That's when it happened-- spit-up FLEW into my open MOUTH. And just think... that thing you asked me about... this could happen to YOU, too. That's closeness.
ReplyDelete