1. Noticing C carrying her bathroom step-stool into her brother's room:
Me, after watching Toy Story 3... again: Hey there, cowgirl... where ya goin'?
C, using the stool to turn on the light in H's room: I need to change a diaper.
Me, confused: Whose diaper? H is clean and you don't wear diapers.
C: She did a poopy. I need to change the stinky poopy.
Me, panicked that there is stray poop in my house: WHO has a poopy diaper?
C: My baby doll. She did a poopy and now I need to change her so she can go to sleep. Oh, I need wipes, too. You get me wipes, Mommy?
I sent Daddy in to deal with this.
2. Apparently this should be "Little Things That Make Me Smile, Poop-edition"...
C and H were playing with their Little People, and I took the opportunity to review the Nativity Story with them in preparation for the Christmas season. I LOVE our Little People nativity and may have to do a photo post later of the amusing scenes the kids have created with the religious Little People and their respective paraphernalia.
I noticed that Mary and Joseph were hanging out in "the big house," as opposed to their stable. I asked C about this.
C: Mary had to do a poopy and there isn't a potty in the stable, Mommy.
Made sense to me.
3. Non-poop-related smiley-ness...
Sweet potatoes this week? SIX POUNDS for ONE DOLLAR. Oh, happy day!
Be on the lookout for recipes and cooking posts in the next few weeks, as well as gift ideas!
Halloween Porch
5 days ago

These are hilarious!!! #2 is my fave!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! :)
ReplyDelete