(to the tune of "O Christmas Tree)
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, how did I live without you?
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, how did I live without you?
You clear my nose and sinuses out.
Now I can breathe both in and out.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, how did I live without you?
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
You're the oddest thing I've ever bought.
But you've helped me clean out my sick snot.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
You're the oddest thing I've ever bought.
But you've helped me clean out my sick snot.
O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, I'm so glad I've found you.
Seriously, this thing is amazing. It looks and sounds crazy, but it works.

No comments:
Post a Comment