Thursday, March 18, 2010

Perhaps I should not homeschool my children

Occasionally I contemplate a desire to homeschool my kids. Then I think about how much college will cost by the time my children are 18 and I reconsider a bit. Plus I'm not incredibly organized (ok, so I'm not organized AT ALL).

And then, there are incidents like what happened just now...

I read about the ustream video of an owl whose eggs are about to hatch, so I went to the site and showed my daughter, C. A few minutes later I glanced at it again and noticed a soft fluffy thing in the box with the owl and excitedly called C over to see the adorable baby that must have hatched.

Oops.

It was a bunny rabbit.

And the owl ate it.

Whole.

I may have just scarred my child for life. Either that, or I'm an amazing homeschooling mother and just taught my daughter about the food chain.

Yeah, that's what I'm going with.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL!!!!!! Literally laughing out loud! That is TOO funny! Should my God-daughter come stay with me for a while to recover? The beach might be good for her. :) That is SOOO funny!!

    Hey- I dont' get the college cost for a reason not to home school. ?? And for the record- I think you'd do a super-job- if that's what God calls you to! Remember- you can do different things with different kids- whatever suits them (and you) best!

    LOVE MY ROOMIE!!! Welcome back to the blog-world and really really like your new header! You're so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails