1. We've seen real progress in the potty training department! C went three days with NO wet pull-ups! Maybe the Roman Empire would have lasted if they had just persisted with potty training in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds .
2. My mother-in-law has magical powers. Thankfully she uses them for good, such as helping me organize my bathroom (ok, doing it for me mostly). Everyone should have a fairy mother-in-law.
3. Taxxxxxxxxxxxxxxes.......... (Lisa writhes in agony on the floor). Every year I vow that I will have them done by February, and that I will keep monthly records for the next year so that taxes will be a cinch. And every year I end up writing in agony. But next year...
4. My birthday simply cannot come soon enough. I'm ready to be [30+]. It makes me feel powerful.
5. The elliptical machine and I are bonding, in hope that the fat currently bonded to me will take a hike.
6. Only 1-2 weeks left on Prednisone. Thank. You. Lord.
7. April showers bring May flowers, but March showers bring weeds. LOTS of them. And VERY tall grass. Time to break out the weed eater and get to work this weekend.
Halloween Porch
5 days ago

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!!! How I miss your commentary on life. You are so funny! I can't wait to send you your birthday card. I think you AND Clare will have fun with it! And that's all I'm going to say about that! Love ya, roomie!
ReplyDelete