OK, so your child has to be a fan of the
Horton Hear a Who movie
(or you have to be... no judgments. M and I love the movie, so I won't tell) to fully appreciate the post title, but our little man has his FIRST TOOTH! C was 5 1/2 months when her first 2 sprouted, so I was getting a little worried when H hit 6 months without even one. No worries now. He got the bottom left one in, and man... is it adorable. At least, as adorable as a teeny, tiny tooth can be. I haven't had any major issues with it yet during feedings, but I do recall that time that I was convinced C had somehow morphed into a breastfeeding shark, so I'll be on guard from now on.
Well I haven't seen the movie but I appreciate the news!!! I can't beleive it!!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteOK girl- I've beeen checking this blog daily and no updates...what happened to said giveaway? :)
ReplyDeleteHello! And congrats on the toof. I just popped by to say I've enjoyed blog stalking you a bit. :) My own poor blog is sorely neglected, b/c lately it's been more fun to read others than write on my own. If it wasn't for my DH posting on it, nothing new would ever appear. Keep up the blogging!
ReplyDelete