Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crazy fun news

I have a few blogs that I read on a regular basis, and I sometimes enter the giveaways that they sponsor. Now, on sites like Pioneer Woman, where over 45,000 people tend to all want the 3 Kitchenaid mixers, or the new iPad, or a Photoshop giveaway, I have a pretty good idea that I shouldn't hold my breath.

BUT...

I actually DID win something in a Tatortots and Jello giveaway! I won a fashion look book from Cardigan Empire. 

Basically, I just sent Reachel, the woman behind Cardigan Empire, my measurements, lifestyle, favorite/least colors to wear, and pictures of myself. She's making a personalized style guide for me! In the past, I would never have thought much about this, since I've always thought I'm pretty good at putting my outfits together. However, with this latest round of post-pregnancy weight/Prednisone, and a lack of clothes that fit and aren't maternity clothes, I've had trouble finding what looks good on me, let alone decent on me. I've been hesitant to buy new clothes until I shape up, which means I have yoga pants and T-shirts... that's basically it.

I'll write more about this once I get the look book! I'm excited to have someone point out options that I'm not seeing now.

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!! How cool! I can't wait to hear more about this and see what she picks out for you. You used to be that for me- and I miss you sorely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails