Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby Announcement


18 weeks with Baby #3 (a girl!)

If this little one is anything like her siblings, and only likes to "cook" for 36 weeks, then we're halfway there. See you soon, sweet girl!

Note: This is the only time you'll EVER see a baby bump photo, at least one that shows my skin. I'm not much into them, but wanted to have one shot to document this pregnancy.   :-)

13 comments:

  1. Why isn't my blog feed updating... testing a theory by commenting on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!! :) CONGRATS!! And you're so brave to do a skin belly shot! People keep asking but I'm not much into them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in awe of your bravery in showing a bare belly pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful!!!! Not that I had any doubt! :) Congratulations again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole and aka The Mom-- the ONLY reasons I could be so brave are 1) it's black-and-white and hides A LOT of body flaws and 2) I saw a pic of another pregnant mama (Little House that Grew-- see my sidebar) with a black-and-white self-photo, and thought that it looked great... so I strategically picked my outfit (arms covered, one hand flattening top of belly, pants at just the right angle) and tried to recreate her magic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa! I am so excited for all FIVE of you! And you are GORGEOUS, Mamacita!
    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!

    Is there a button on those pants?!! ;)-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew-- these are my "stretchy" pants. Gotta love maternity pants. Even so, at their 3rd pregnancy, I'm not sure if they'll make it the entire time (and in Texas, I can get away with capris until December...).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails