I still swoon just looking at it. Those blues get me every time.
I made the dress with the intent of it being C's Easter dress. And... it was! Here's sweet C hunting for eggs:
No, this isn't at our home. It would be rocky it it were our yard. Our home and land essentially consists of 95% of the limestone God created on earth. We spent Easter at the ranch and hunted eggs at a cousin's new home. This photo is definitely a "West Texas Easter" image!
My MIL gave me one of her old sewing machines for Christmas, and I can't wait to get it up-and-running in the next few months. I need to find a good place for it where I can sit and sew during the (alleged) quiet times my kids take. For some reason my hubby wasn't keen on the sewing machine taking up permanent residence on the kitchen table-- go figure.


Once again I'm utterly impressed by your talent! You never cease to amaze me!
ReplyDelete