Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe I should shower more frequently?

M and I are not American Idol watchers, but you'd almost have to live under a rock to have never heard the "Pants on the Ground" song. I had it sent to me on e-mail, Facebook, saw it on various commercials, heard parts of it on the radio, etc. However, if you've never heard it, here it is:



Jimmy Fallon (as Neil Young) even covered it on his show:



Here is my version:

Poop in my hair
Poop in my hair
Lookin' like a mom with some poop in my hair

With the clip in my hair
Spit-stained t-shirt
Poop hits my hair
Don't even notice
Lookin' like a mom
Walkin' 'round town with some poop in my hair

Clean it up, hey!
Get the poop outta my hair
Lookin' like a fool
Talkin' to the neighbors with poop in my hair

Clean it up, hey!
Get the poop outta my hair
Lookin' like a mom with some poop in my hair


Seriously... how did I miss this? I kept smelling something and couldn't figure it out for HOURS... both kids were clean, no poop on the floor, potty, chair, rug, carpet. I finally brushed some hair away from my face and found... it. Thanks, H, for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails